Life is a life full of meaningful experiences that teaches us how everything in this world is in constant change, however. There are some golden things like enjoying life and enjoying long-lasting proven and stable friendships that make us cherish every single precious thing that belongs to us.
The bible has many good and well-intentioned verses that teach us things about trust, love, relationships; family, bible verses that are straight to the point wonderful because they tackle and enlighten the issue very well. There are many bible verses that teach us fellowship to the community, coming together as a family; how to handle cheating, betrayal, loss of someone, power, and financial struggles and many more.
With that said there are a lot of spiritual quotes or verses about friendship, making friends and celebrating friendships. Friendships are one of the most valuable things that should be cherished and treasured because it is one of the most viable sources of agape love where you are nourished and supported by people who feel wonderful towards you.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S are people whom you can rely on especially during the time of your needs; they make you laugh and support you in every step of the way. F.R.I.E.N.D.S are like a different kind of family but more with fun and social benefits and dynamic.
With that said; there are many good scriptures written that are addressed to guiding relationships with friends because the Bible is mainly here in this world to teach us the word of God and the word of God is love! God knows that we humans have an innate desire to express our love in different ways and we can show our love to our significant other; beloved family members and of course to our dearest friends.
That is the reason why if you’re looking for verses about friendship and celebrating life then it is a great way to look and read deeply the messages in the bible passages because the bible can be one of the greatest sources of spiritual knowledge that humanity can ever grasp.
What are some of the best verses about friendships and celebrating life?
- Romans 12:4-5 King James Version (KJV) For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
- Psalm 55:14 King James Version (KJV) We took sweet counsel together and walked unto the house of God in the company.
- Proverbs 22:24-25 Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered, or you may learn his ways and get yourself ensnared.
- Proverbs 12:26 A righteous man is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
- The proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
- Job 29:4-6 Oh; for the days when I was in my prime when God’s intimate friendship blessed my house when the Almighty was still with me and my children were around me when my path was drenched with cream and the rock poured out for me streams of olive oil.
Read also: Couple bonding best drinking games
- Proverbs 22:24-25 Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man; do not associate with one easily angered; or you may learn his ways and get yourself ensnared.
- Proverbs 27:5-6 Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two are better than on because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls an has no one to help him up!
- John 15:12-15 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this; that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants; because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends; for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
- Proverbs 27:9 ESV Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel
- Proverbs 17:17 ESV A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
- John 15:15 ESV No longer do I call you servants, for the servant, does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends; for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.
- John 15:13 ESV Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
Some notable Verses about celebrating life:
John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life; and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life.
- 1 Peter 3:18-22 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust; that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit
- Psalm 118:24 – This is the day in which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
- James 1:17 ESV Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change
Friendships are celebrated so Is Life!
Life is a meaningful experience of things in duality, we experience good and bad things and just like friendships. They are powerful and solemn gifts from God that should be treasured.
Being grateful for life, living life and having wonderful friends is an important reminder that God loves us and he wants us to be loved and to love!
Celebrate your friendships by praying and meditating in this bible passages and scriptures to surely enhance your spiritual power and connection with God and not only that, you are strengthening your friendships!