Do you think you know everything about your friends? You’re wrong ! You may know many things about them, but there are still a lot of hidden secrets. Questions between friends are an opportunity to deepen your relationship and to know the most hidden points of their personality. Some may be unthinkable, like past mistakes; others may be too intimate, like sex.
But when you form a group of friends, you want to make sure that you are surrounded by people who know you perfectly and you want to be sure that these individuals know everything about you. This is the only way to create a strong and lasting bond.
It is also an excellent way to learn about each other’s strengths and weaknesses. For example, if a friend of yours has a stable and enduring relationship, you can ask her how she manages to establish healthy communication with her partner.
On the other hand, if one of your friends has problems with alcohol, you know you should avoid the guest at tasting evenings.
So, if need be, you know who to turn to for useful advice and you are aware of people who need more support and support. Friendship is a two-way relationship: everyone must make a difference!
To help you get to know your friends better, we have prepared a list of 50 questions to ask them, depending on the situation and the objective you want to achieve.
Questions with friends: the past
Ah! The past! The one who allowed us to become the person we are today. Unfortunately, it’s not always pink and cheerful. Use these questions to deepen your friendly relations and to discover the Little secrets, Good and bad, hidden by your friends. without judging or showing pity, ask these questions and absorb the answers completely. What they are today is a reflection of their past.
- What’s your favorite memory?
- What kind of childhood did you have?
- Have you ever lost someone close to you? Who?
- Do you have a childhood Taurus? How did they affect your life?
- What kind of personality did you have as a child? Were you introverted or extroverted? Has it been a problem for you to create and maintain a friendship with others?
- What kind of student was you?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
- Is there someone you regret meeting? Why?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- Who was your first love?
Questions with friends: the unthinkable
Go on a secret hunt! Questions about unthinkable things are a treasure trove. It is the perfect opportunity to discover the weaknesses and juicy stories of your friends. just because you are linked by a deep, sincere and lasting friendship, you do not know everything there is to know about your loved ones.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- What’s your greatest fear?
- Who was the last person you made to cry and why?
- Do you have any regrets? Which ones?
- What do you do when nobody’s looking at you?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- Have you ever questioned your beliefs? Why? Did you make any changes after that?
- Do you have phobias?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- What’s the one thing nobody thinks about you?
Questions between friends: romantic and sexual relations
Who doesn’t like to hear a little scandal or two? The questions focused on romantic and sexual relationships are a perfect opportunity for you to discover what kind of people are your friends outside of your friendly setting. Are they as faithful in love as they are in friendship? It’s a way to make sure your friends don’t have a double facet they’re hiding from you.
- What are the most important qualities for you in a partner?
- How often have you been enamored?
- What number of sexual accomplices have you had?
- Is sex important to you? What place does he have in your romantic relationships?
- Did you ever send a sexto when you were drunk and regret it?
- Who would you like to reconnect with?
- Who do you regret letting go?
- What relationship has changed you the most?
- Have you ever cheated on your partner? Why? With whom?
- Do you trust in perfect partners?
Questions between friends:
Objectives and the future
When you talk about this topic, you want to know if your friends have specific plans for their future or if they can be carried away. You want to see if you will still have a place in their lives and if your personal goals can come together in one common point. It is also a way of seeing if your own goals are clearly set and if you are not lagging behind your friends.
- Where do you expect to be in your life in 5 or 10 years?
- Where would you like to travel?
- Do you want to have children? How much?
- What accomplishment would make you most proud?
- Would you like to go into business? What is it?
- In the future, would you rather be a career person or a family person?
- Do you want to get married?
- Is your goal to have a successful career that makes you rich or a stable family life that makes you happy?
- What’s the greatest dream you’ve ever had that you’re ashamed to admit?
- Would you like to go into business?
Questions with friends for fun
Once you’re done with difficult and serious topics, you can relax the atmosphere by addressing lighter topics. For example: “among your friends who do you think is the worst in bed ?” because, after all, friendship is about laughing and having a good time together.
- What food would you not eat under any circumstances?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever done on a date?
- What was the last lie you told?
- Would you rather not shower for a month or eat the same thing for 30 days?
- Would you rather be beautiful and stupid or ugly and super smart?
- What would you change about each of your friends?
- Your friend(s)who is(the) most beautiful? Ugly?
- Who do you prefer among your friends?
- What’s the worst joke you’ve ever heard?
- Did you lie tonight?
Unlike your family, you have chosen your friends. you must work to improve and deepen these relationships. You need to feel comfortable with them and know if you can count on them to cheer you up when you’re not well.