Since we are living in a busy world, there is a higher chance that we don’t have time to get enough sleep or even other things that can make our bed active. Every couple should make time to create a busy bedroom. For single, it is best if you can make some fun while you are not yet totally committed to someone. Some people believe that it is boring if you are single and no partner to help you spice up your sex life. But that’s not even proven. Here are some reasons why being single is not boring when it comes to bed. Who has the busier bedroom: single or married couples? Let’s find out.
- When you are single, you can go out for the whole night as long as you want. You can flirt and make out with different boys or girls. Now, who has the busier bedroom: single or married couples? Think about it!
- When you are married, you can go for 30 minutes only and you are obliged to call your wife when you arrive at your destination. Remember the “no girls or no boys allowed” kind of rule.
- When you are married, there is a higher chance that you can have sex only twice or thrice a week, right?
- When you are single, you can call your girlfriend or your friend who agreed with a setup of “friends with benefits” for a night and do some “sexy moments” even every day. Again, who has the busier bedroom: single or married? Okay, think about it again.
- When you are single, you can do your “activity” not only in the bedroom but on the other part of the house as well.
- When you are married, you can only do it inside the bedroom or the bathroom.
- When you are single, you can try to do some “crazy and exciting stuff” inside the bedroom with someone, and you can make it for the whole night.
- When you are married, you can also make some crazy stuff, but not all night long since you have kids, and they might get awake. So the tendency is to make it a quickie. For the nth time, who has the busier bedroom: single or married? I bet you already knew the answer.
- When you are single, rest assured that your partner will make a way to get your attention by using lingerie. This can spice up your “activity” even more.
- When you are married, your spouse is more likely to wear mismatched underwear.
For all the married couples out there, here are some of the ways on how to make a busy bedroom.
- The first thing that you should do before going to bed is to say I love you to your spouse. This is a great way to show your affection to him.
- As much as possible both of you should go to bed at the same time
- Also, you need to free yourself from any gadgets and focus your attention on one another.
- Give your partner a naked massage especially when he is busy with his work
- You can also opt for some foreplay or role-playing
- Using blindfolds can also help you spice up your activity and make your bed active. This can make him want you so bad.
- Tell your other half how beautiful and sexy she is.
- You can also bring “toys” to spice up your activity
- Also, you have to make sure that your kids are out from your bedroom to avoid any distractions
- Make your sexual activity “a lovemaking” and not just pure sex
Who has the busier bedroom: single or married? Well, it is still up to you. As long as you are willing to make your bedroom lively, then you can be the busier one. Single or married, no matter what status you have, the answer will always be up to you. Busy schedules should not be a hindrance to make your life a more exciting and memorable one.