Why Should We Celebrate Our Friendships?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S the popular tv show reminds us of how great and valuable friendships can be in our lives! It gives color and wonder to our bland day to day interactions with other people.
Friendships can be one of the most valuable things in this world that even money cannot buy it makes us realize that we are no man that can stand alone in this world and therefore we need to form friendships in order to be stronger and form meaningful views and insights that some of us are cloudy for us to see.
Friendships are an important factor in the human interaction system, friendships make us whole and healthy. It creates a bond that most of us crave especially when we feel lonely or depressed. Friendships are important and vital because they create mutual trust and genuine companionship that is very different from forming a romantic relationship or relationship between you and your family members.
Friendships create a support system that no other thing in this world could comfort you, that is the reason why celebrating friendships no matter how petty it might seem should be of a great deal because they have beneficial things to you. In this article, we present to you the best things to do to celebrate friendships, from some ideas and tips to celebrate your friendships and we will also teach you a simple and creative way on how to create friendship bracelets and its significance in friendships.
How do I make friendship bracelets?
Friendship bracelets are not just bracelets they are called friendship bracelets because they serve great symbolism and significance, making friendship bracelets mean you are greatly valuing the important aspects of friendship that you have with your friend and it creates a ‘connection’ ever watched pretty little liars? When the popular and leader girl of the group Allison gives friendship bracelets to her friends it signified her attachment to her fellow friends and it created a sense of trust, care and belonging in a group.
Friendship bracelets are important and essential because they are not just used as ornaments. They can also be done as a symbol of longing for that friendship to grow because friendship bracelets are easy to do we are going to show you how to create and make friendship bracelets
How to Make Friendship bracelets? its relatively easy to do and can almost very easy to do if done with a company of friends. Besides, making friendship bracelets are easy to make and also a fun and wonderful past time, it can serve purpose and spice up your hidden imagination. Here’s a how-to guide on making good, simple and easy DIY friendship bracelet:
- STUDY THE BASIC TECHNIQUES OF KNOTS
- BRING THE MATERIALS NEEDED (embroidery, floss, Scissors, Tape)
- BRING IT ON SISTER!
Always remember to remember and study the intricate techniques of knotting which can be helpful in your later undertakings:
- Forward Knot which means a forward knot followed by another forward knot!
- Backward Knot which means a backward knot followed by another backward knot
- Forwards-Backwards Knot which means a forwards knot followed by another backwards knot
- Backwards-Forwards Knot which means another backwards knot followed by forwards knot
After learning these, prepare the essential materials needed for the process after that start off by cutting a thread that is approximately 60 inches of each of the colors of the embroidery clothes, you might also need a ruler to measure this up, after that carefully fold the pieces of the embroidery floss in half which then creates a good loop at the end.
Always keep in mind that the simplest and easiest friendship bracelet that can be made is using a knot in a straight line, after those careful steps it is time to tie a knot on the looped end of the thread wherein the hole should be large enough to hold a pen or pencil. After that pin the knot to your jeans or in a table where you can layout the colors that suit your visual aesthetic.
It is important at this time to remember and imagine that the threads are carefully numerically ordered from number one to eight after that make a knot again by holding your thread 2 with a strong grip and put it down under your right hand and loop the thread number 1 under it as you pull up tightly the thread 1 and two against the top knot.
Doing this step twice or even thrice is essential to make a firm knot, after this move to the thread 2 off to the left to be able to continue to thread 3, do this move consistently to make a firm knot by this time you have completed your first row of knot and you should continue to do that creating a wonderful set of colorful friendship bracelets that are simple!
What are some good friendship celebration ideas?
There are a number of colorful ways to celebrate your friendship with your friends and some of these ideas and tips are strictly fun and very amazing to do!
Travel with your friends
If you are financially well along with your friends you can carefully set up a planned journey to another place or country, traveling with friends is a great idea to celebrate friendships, not only it strengthens the bond of each of the members of the clique, it is also safe to travel with groups!
If you’re not going to be able to travel with your friends to another country, you can always try searching for some good local places that can be travelled. You can also plan on camping on the nearest suburban or natural reservoir park where nature is abundant and camping is best served, remember to make this friendship celebration exclusive which means there should be no outsiders inside the clique whether it’s your boyfriend who wants to be with you dump him, he’s not needed in this celebration.
Organize a night out with your friends
If you are near a city or town where there are fun local night clubs and bars that you and your friends can hop into making it possible! try to contact your friends about their availability and always remember to drink alcohol in moderation and have fun! besides, it is great to have night-outs in a group especially if you’re a woman because it is generally safer to do so.
Also always make sure to bring some proper things needed in case of a terrific night out! if you don’t like night-outs you can always try a more subtle form of partying such as organizing a tea house party, dinner time party, brunch time party or wine and cheese tasting party. You see anything that is done with F.R.I.E.N.D.S is certainly a party! Just make sure that everyone is coming and no one is gonna miss out.
Plan a healthy and active exercise routine.
If alcohol is a big no for you and you want a friendship celebration that is more beneficial to the mind, body, and soul then you can organize a camp out an activity that can be a great chance to have an active exercise with your dear and lovely friends.
You can go to the gym together or even do some outdoor sports-trekking that is available in your areas such as skiing, climbing, swimming, aromatherapies, beach volleyball or any good sports games that you and your friends enjoy that will complete your Friendship Day Celebration!
If you’re not into sports, you can try both meditative healings such as meditational yoga that can help reduce stress and lose weight. Isn’t it great it is double benefits at once!
Go to a spa or a skincare routine session
Sometimes all you have to do is to it in packs, getting your nails done and your skin cleaned along with your favorite people can be one of the most exciting things that you can do in your life! try to organize a schedule where all of your friends can go to a spa and take time to pamper yourselves with some refreshments. This can also be a great way to talk with your friends about life and career and be as relaxed as possible, this is a great way to celebrate your Friendship!
Quotes about valuing friendships.
Aside from how to make some good friendship bracelets here are some of the best friendship quotes that last a lifetime:
- “Friendships that last lifetime is like a golden seashell in a sea full of bleached ones.” – Anonymous
- “Friendships are one of the best things in life you need to enrich and keep.” – Anonymous
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”– Anais Nin
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”– Tennessee Williams
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”– Carl W. Buechner
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”– Amy Poehler
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. – Audrey Hepburn
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.”– Dumbledore
- .“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” – Donna Roberts “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – G. Randolf
- “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
- “True friends are always together in spirit.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” – Proverbs 27:9
- “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
- “F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.” – Anonymous
- “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing, not curing… that is a friend who cares.” – Henri Nouwen
- “Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.” – Baltasar Gracian
- “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Anonymous
Friendship is like a partnership in business that needs to be celebrated.
Just like what the famous philosopher Aristotle said: “Friendship is essentially a partnership.” just like other businesses that aim to celebrate the number of years it has been successful in the industry, celebrating friendships are an important reminder that not all life’s successes are based on money, wealth and social status. Friendships that can last through ages are like wine that tastes better every time it gets old, that is why it is important to remind your friends that they are an important part of your life that should be cherished as always and forever!
Read similar articles about forming and creating lasting friendships here…