Most Common Sexual Relationship Questions You are Shy to Ask
Be honest. There are questions about sex and relationship that we felt embarrassing to ask. Or primarily, we do not know whom we should ask these questions. Are these dirty questions to ask friends for answers? We can even feel more anxious or awkward to ask it straight to our partners. But there are times that some are brave enough to ask a question to sexologists.
Others are contented on just reading books or asking Google for help. From common questions about sexual anatomy, sexual health facts, and topics, there is a wide range of inquiries. Others can keep on browsing and reading so many internet articles for sexpert questions and answers while others are already contented on answering sexual health quiz and questionnaire to assess themselves.
According to some experts and also based on research, here are some of the most common relationship questions that men and women ask. Some of which are personal questions seeking answers for their problems.
Read also: What to expect from a libra man in bed
These are questions that are categorized on whether to ask it to their selves, to ask their partners or those that need an expert’s advice.
Questions you may ask yourself
These are questions that males and females of different ages usually seek answers.
- If you describe yourself in three words, what would those words be?
- What is the worst thing an ex could say about you?
- What is the best quality that you have to bring in the relationship?
- If you need a personality improvement, what would it be?
- What do you consider as your biggest fear in a relationship?
- Aside from your appearance, what qualities do make people notice you?
- What is the best quality that you wish people may notice about you?
- For you, what is intimacy?
- What do you often do when you are alone?
- What are the things that you can’t live without?
- What disgusts you?
- What is your worst habit?
- What are the three qualities you are looking for in a partner?
- For you, what is a perfect date?
- What will you do if you and your partner have different levels of sex drive?
Read also: What to do when he doesn’t call for a week
- Are you submissive or dominant?
- When do you think you are most vulnerable?
- What lessons have you learned in your past relationships?
- What is your most embarrassing relationship moment?
- What is your favorite part of your body?
- What is your favorite romantic, sensual, sexual activity?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What is the best compliment you have received?
- What are the most hurtful criticisms you have received?
- What is your biggest failure in life?
- Can you forget everything about your partner’s past?
- What are your inhibitions?
- What do you love about yourself the most?
- What can’t you give up because of a relationship?
- Do you believe in a monogamous relationship?
- What scares you?
Questions you want to ask your partner
There are a lot of questions that may fall into this category. You may find it surprising but there are many questions that one cannot directly ask their partners. These may include freaky and flirty questions to ask a guy or your girlfriend.
Usually, it is natural that boys are the ones who always want to make the first move, thus seeking answers on hot questions or sexually intimate questions to ask a girl. Or for a change, he might also be thinking of some dirty questions to ask his girlfriend over text.
Here are some of those questions to be specific.
- Do you still like what you loved about me? Why?
- Are you happy with the intimacy we share?
- Do you feel the same way you felt for me like the beginning?
- Am I affecting your life positively?
- Have you started doing something because I influenced you?
- Do we get each others’ feelings without needing to say anything?
- What do you consider as our most romantic moment together?
- How can you show that you love me?
- How do you feel when others find me attractive?
- Have you ever changed a thing for me?
- How much do you trust me?
- What are the most important qualities in me as a partner?
- Have you been enamored? How many times?
- How many sexual partners have you had?
- How important is sex to you?
- Who would you like to reconnect with?
- Have you cheated your previous partners? How and why?
- How did you feel with PDA like kissing in public?
- Do you have any thoughts on me when we are not together? What is it?
- Do you like me as I am?
- How would you describe me in five words?
- What do you want us to do when we are together?
- Do you want us to make it anywhere aside from the bedroom? Where?
- What is your most favorite part of my body?
- How much do you love me?
- If I am in the shower, will you join me or you’ll catch me when I leave?
- What will you do if I am in your house?
- What do you think about having kids?
- If you will have kids, what parenting style will you apply?
- Once you come home, what can I do to help you relax?
- What do you want me to wear for you?
- Do you feel jealous when I hang out with friends of the opposite sex?
Good questions you want to ask an expert or health teacher
These include couple related questions or queries like why sexual health is important and other sexual health and intimacy topics.
- How will I know if he/she is the one for me?
- How long should I wait to have sex with someone?
- Is casual sex with no strings attached okay?
- How will I know if my partner is sleeping with and someone else?
- Why are we having lesser sex now that we are married?
- How can we get that sparks back?
- I’m not having an orgasm? Is something wrong with me?
- Sex with my partner seems one-sided. What can I do about it?
- Is being attracted to someone else means I am falling out of love?
These are just some common sexual relationship questions that men and women ask. As experts say, some of these do not have a right and a wrong answer. But just a note, your partner’s answers to these questions will reflect his or her attitude towards love, family, sex and relationship. Giving honest answers can also help you to improve. Should you find the need for professional help, there’s nothing wrong in consulting them.
- A Guide for Stepmoms: 7 Tips on Handling Blended Family
- 4 Interesting Facts About the Difference between Gay and Heterosexual Relationship
- 6 Unforgettable Short Stories About Love and Romance
- Family Relationships Online Parenting Plan: is it Effective?
- Language of Love: 15 Fun Ways for You to Give Words of Affirmation to Him
- How to Tell he Loves You by his Kiss?