Everyone in a relationship hopes and prays it would be the last. Some couples would even consult their future to a psychic to talk to them about what they know. There’s no harm in
Romantic compatibility by birthdate is like the zodiac sign compatibility but it’s more detailed. Rather than depending on various major patterns to test for synastry, it evaluates the position of stars and planets at the birthplace and time. Both the synastry charts are blanketed over each other to define compatibility.
Step by step on the birth chart love compatibility
After you have understood symbology, language and can navigate through the birth charts.
This continuous handbook will instruct you how to read each meridian, synastry, angle and even love compatibility by birthdate with your spouse. It may be hard at first because of the different variations each chart has. Like everything else, it takes practice and sooner or later, you will become a pro at reading charts.
Using numbers to determine birthdate compatibility astrology
There are various similarities in the idea behind astrology and numerology. They’re described as two unique ideas considering the same data of Karmic understanding.
Don’t be shocked when looking for birth chart love compatibility conclusions in either a numerological method or astrological method. It’s like interpreting two unique books on the same focus.
Analyzing your Life Path Number – If you know how to add, then determining your life path number is easy.
Add the numerals in the month of the year. Like for example, October is a month 10 of the year. 10 diminishes to 1 (1 + 0 = 1).
Then, do the same for the day and year.
Day: The date of birth relationship compatibility is 12. 12 decreases to 3 (1 + 2 = 3).
Year: The birth year is 1936. 1936 decreases to 1 (1 + 9 + 3 + 6 = 19, then 1 + 9 = 10 and ultimately 1 + 0 = 1).
Lastly, add up the following numbers and lessen if needed.
Now combine the following single-digit figures: 1 + 3 + 1 = 5.
The Life Path numeral is the most crucial number when defining romantic compatibility by birthdate through numerology. Here’s a diagram of the possible physical biorhythm compatibility.
Life Path 1
- Loving, but temporary/ mismatched
- Good as acquaintances or professional associates
- Very harmonious
- Compatible relationship
- Good buddy, educator, guru, or pillar
- Inconsistent / Competitive
Life Path 2
- Needs more understanding and communication
- Hard to be on the same page
- Better as BFF
- Good fit at first – temporary
- Loving and amazing, but temporary
- Good together
- Not friendly
- Very friendly
Life Path 3
- Good pals – Good lover
- A quite unexciting relationship
- Unsuited / Unexciting
- Opposites bring together
- Too domineering for you
- Great pal/friendly
Life Path 4
- Unbiased / Good fit but unexciting
- Comfortable, very friendly
- Good fit both as a sweetheart and business associate
- Tricky relationship
Life Path 5
- Thrilling connection (might not last out)
- Dull relationship
- Good buddies but not wedding spouses
- Very Compatible
- Intensely cozy, but won’t last out
Life Path 6
- Perfect for each other
- Very Friendly
- Tough Partner
- Sensational relationship
- Honest and Supportive relationship
Life Path 7
- Too Dictatorial for you
- Consistent/enjoyable relationship
- Refreshing and sensational relationship
- Opposing / Too shallow for you
- Difficult to make a deep relationship
Life Path 8
- Problematical relationship
- Good connection
- Too disordered / Incompatible
- Unsuited / Dull
- Good fit
Life Path 9
- Friendly / Comfy and Understanding
- Enjoyable relationship / Great buddy and partner
- Unsuited too superficial
- A warm caring safe relationship
- Close but Steady but uninteresting relationship
Finding romantic compatibility by birthdate through numerology and astrology are perfect ways to discover potential spouses, but just like all relationships, birthday relationship compatibility is about how great it fits, and how matters follow along is completely up to you and your spouse.