Love is the most powerful force in the world. Being in love is an amazing feeling anyone could ever feel. But the most absolute feeling of all is knowing that the one you love also loves you.
It’s hard to express your feelings especially if you’re of the female gender. It is in the norm that you need to wait for the man to express his feelings to you first before you could tell him how you feel. But in this kind of generation, that kind of tradition is slowly fading away. In today’s generation, women are more fierce with how they could express their feelings to a guy they like if the guy is having a hard time expressing what he truly feels. Women in this generation tend to show hints/signs that they like the guy. There are instances that they would take it one step at a time or straight up tell it to the person they like.
Now being in a relationship is also a rollercoaster ride. There are ups and downs to everything. And there are situations that you need to handle differently in order to settle the differences.
So here are some tips and love devices for girls about love that might come in handy when you are in a relationship.
- Speak up! Bottling up all your negative feelings inside will only add weight to it only to burst out in the end like a timebomb. Always remember that you are in this together. And always speak what you think would solve any indifference.
- Don’t hesitate to tell your partner what’s bugging you. Don’t collect all those issues instead, tell your partner what you feel or what you think when you have thought or felt it. Bottling up only worsen the situation as the other party might think that it was ok when what you really felt was that it wasn’t. It’s never bad to tell them what’s bugging you as this is also a way for them to understand you better. Being open about your feelings is not a bad thing.
- Don’t hold a grudge. Everything can be talked over, once its settled don’t pull it back out of the chest. Always learn to accept and put the past behind. This will only strengthen your relationship with your partner. Do not put an end to an issue if it was not settled properly. Unsettled issues will resurface eventually.
- Always take care of yourself. The most important thing is always valuing yourself. For how can you value others if you do not value yourself. Take care of yourself mentally, spiritually and physically. Always make time for yourself
- Be supportive! Being supportive is also a way to make your partner feel that you have his back and it boosts their confidence. Support what they like, this will not only make them feel loved but also this will prevent them from lying to you. Instead, they will probably invite you so that you could cheer them on.
- Most women tend to put other’s feelings first before theirs, that they disregard their feelings to prioritize their partner’s first. In this case, women tend to say sorry even when they don’t need to. In the end, women shortchange themselves.
- Always appreciate what your partner does. This advice is applicable to both people in the relationship, not just women. Relationship is a 2-way job, always make your partner feel appreciated when they make efforts to please you no matter how small. As this also a way to strengthen your relationship with each other. Always make each other feel that they are appreciated, that they are important a small gesture will definitely go a long way.
- Always make him feel that he is needed. We all know that most of the women today can do what a man can do, but when you’re in a relationship, always make your man feel that you need him even with the most simple jobs like fixing something inside the house, picking you up after work or by simply providing for you. Men’s ego is important to them, it builds their self-worth to know that they can provide for you.
These are just some of the advice that might come in handy when it comes to handling your relationship, the rest is up to you on how you want your relationship with your partner to be.
Being in a relationship is not always give or take. It takes two people to make the same effort to each other in order to make the relationship work. If you’re a man, always make small gestures to your woman, buy her flowers, make her breakfast it make her feel much more loved and will definitely reciprocate. If you’re the woman always understand and listen to your man. Men do not like being nagged so always take time to listen to what he says and understand his point of view, you cannot achieve anything if you nag and men will definitely do not have the patience to listen to your blabbering mouth. Always set your limitation especially to every argument. Men are very straight forward and do not hold back they tell you how they feel and women tend to beat around the bush that is why sometimes fights to take longer to settle. You need to listen in order to understand and always be sensitive to each other’s feelings, this does not only apply to women but both of you who are in a relationship. Both of you need to work hard if you want your relationship to work out the way you want them.
And the most important advice of all. Don’t give up easily. Fight for your happiness. Giving up easily will make the other person think that they’re not important enough for you to fight for them. Every relationship always has its ups and downs how you handle them is totally up to you. Always stay positive and have faith that your partner will also do the same, after all its the both of you who decided to be together, both of you need to work for the relationship.
Related articles you might want to read: